A use of the internet pages of Sprossenwand.de Burkhard Helbig und Partner GbR is basically possible without any indication of personal data. However, if an affected person wishes to use our company's special services through our website, personal data processing may be required. If the processing of personal data is required and there is no legal basis for such processing, we generally seek the consent of the data subject.
- personal data
- Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter the "data subject"). A natural person is considered to be identifiable who, directly or indirectly, in particular by association with an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special features, expresses the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person can be identified.
- affected person
- Affected person is any identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data is processed by the controller.
- Processing means any process or series of operations related to personal data, such as collecting, collecting, organizing, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, reading, querying, using, with or without the aid of automated procedures; disclosure by submission, dissemination or other form of provision, reconciliation or association, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- Restriction of processing
- Restriction of the processing is the marking of stored personal data with the aim to limit their future processing.
- Profiling is any kind of automated processing of personal data that consists in using that personal information to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular aspects relating to job performance, economic situation, health, personal To analyze or predict preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, whereabouts or relocation of that natural person.
- Pseudonymisation is the processing of personal data in such a way that personal data can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject without the need for additional information, provided that such additional information is kept separate and subject to technical and organizational measures to ensure that the personal data not assigned to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Responsible or the controller
- The controller or controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, body or body that, alone or in concert with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data. Where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union law or the law of the Member States, the controller or the specific criteria for his designation may be provided for under Union or national law.
- The processor is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
- Recipient is a natural or legal person, agency, agency or other entity to whom Personal Data is disclosed, whether or not it is a third party. However, authorities which may receive personal data under Union or national law in connection with a particular mission are not considered as beneficiaries.
- third party
- Third party is a natural or legal person, public authority, body or body other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons authorized under the direct responsibility of the controller or the processor to process the personal data.
- Consent is any voluntarily given and unambiguously expressed in the form of a statement or other unambiguous confirmatory act by the data subject for the particular case, by which the data subject indicates that they consent to the processing of the personal data concerning him / her is.
Name and address of the controller
Responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation, other applicable data protection laws in the Member States of the European Union and other provisions of a data protection character:
Sprossenwand.de Burkhard Helbig und Partner GbR
D 14548 Schwielowsee OT Caputh
Contact person: Herr Norbert Marx
Phone 033633 687856
The data subject can prevent the setting of cookies through our website at any time by means of a corresponding setting of the Internet browser used and thus permanently contradict the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies can be deleted at any time via an internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all common internet browsers. If the data subject deactivates the setting of cookies in the Internet browser used, not all functions of our website may be fully usable.
For the ordering process it is necessary to use session cookie. This is a small text file which is deleted from your computer after you have closed the browser. This file is used exclusively in order to run specific applications, such as the shopping cart application.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: browser plugin a>.
As an alternative to the browser plug-in, you can click on this link to prevent future Google Analytics tracking on this site. An opt-out cookie is stored on your device. If you delete your cookies, you must click the link again.
We point out that on this website Google Analytics has been extended by the code "anonymizeIp" to ensure an anonymous collection of IP addresses (so-called IP-Masking).
If the data subject chooses a payment method which is processed via "Saferpay" during the ordering process, data of the affected person is automatically transmitted to Saferpay. By selecting this payment option, the data subject consents to the transfer of personal data required for payment processing.
The purpose of the transmission of the data is payment processing and fraud prevention. The controller will provide Saferpay with personally identifiable information, in particular if there is a legitimate interest in the transfer. The personal data exchanged between Saferpay and the controller may be transmitted by Saferpay to credit reporting agencies. This transmission aims at the identity and credit check.
The data subject has the possibility to revoke the consent to the handling of personal data to Santander at any time. A revocation has no effect on personal data which must be processed, used or transmitted for (contractual) payment processing.
The controller has integrated components from PayPal on this website. PayPal is an online payment service provider. Payments are made through so-called PayPal accounts, which are virtual private or business accounts. In addition, PayPal has the ability to process virtual payments through credit cards if a user does not have a PayPal account. A PayPal account is managed via an email address, which is why there is no classic account number. PayPal makes it possible to initiate online payments to third parties or to receive payments. PayPal also takes on trustee functions and offers buyer protection services.
The European operating company of PayPal is PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. & Cie. S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, 2449 Luxembourg, Luxembourg.
If the data subject selects "PayPal" as a payment option during the order process in our online shop, data of the data subject will be automatically transmitted to PayPal. By selecting this payment option, the data subject consents to the transfer of personal data required for payment processing.
The personal data sent to PayPal are usually first name, last name, address, email address, IP address, telephone number, mobile phone number or other data required for payment processing. For the execution of the purchase contract, also such personal data are necessary, which are in connection with the respective order.
The purpose of the transmission of the data is payment processing and fraud prevention. The controller will provide PayPal with personally identifiable information, in particular if there is a legitimate interest in the transfer. The personal data exchanged between PayPal and the controller may be transferred by PayPal to credit reporting agencies. This transmission aims at the identity and credit check.
PayPal may disclose personal information to affiliates and service providers or subcontractors, to the extent necessary to fulfill its contractual obligations or to process the data on behalf of.
The data subject has the option to revoke the consent to the handling of personal data against PayPal at any time. A revocation has no effect on personal data which must be processed, used or transmitted for (contractual) payment processing.
Die geltenden Datenschutzbestimmungen von PayPal können unter https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full abgerufen werden.
Should Youtube videos be included, data may be transmitted to Google when these videos are played.
Collection of general data and information
The Sprossenwand.de Burkhard Helbig und Partner GbR website collects a series of general data and information each time the website is accessed by an affected person or an automated system. This general data and information is stored in the log files of the server. The (1) browser types and versions used, (2) the operating system used by the accessing system, (3) the website from which an accessing system accesses our website (so-called referrers), (4) the file, the date and the time of access to the website, (5) amount of data transmitted, (6) an Internet Protocol address (IP address), (7) notification of successful retrieval and (8) other similar data and information related to security in case of attacks on our information technology systems.
When using this general data and information, Sprossenwand.de Burkhard Helbig und Partner GbR does not draw any conclusions about the person concerned. Rather, this information is required to (1) correctly deliver the contents of our website, (2) to optimize the content of our website and to advertise it, (3) to ensure the continued functioning of our information technology systems and the technology of our website, and ( 4) to provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for law enforcement in the event of a cyberattack. This anonymously collected data and information is therefore statistically and further evaluated by the Sprossenwand.de Burkhard Helbig und Partner GbR with the aim of increasing data protection and data security in our company in order to ultimately ensure an optimal level of protection for the personal data processed by us. The anonymous data of the server log files are stored separately from all personal data provided by an affected person.
Collection, processing and use of personal data
You may visit our site without entering any personal data. We will be storing only those access data which are not personalized, such as the page from which you have visited, or the name of the file requested by you. These data will be used exclusively for the purpose of improving our service to you. The data do not permit any inferences as to the person who has visited our site.
Personal data is only collected if you voluntarily provide it to us as part of your order for goods or when opening a customer account.
We use the information provided by you without your separate consent exclusively for the fulfillment and processing of your order.
Contact options via the website
The website of Sprossenwand.de Burkhard Helbig und Partner GbR, due to legal regulations, contains information that enables us to contact our company quickly and communicate directly with us, which also includes a general address of the so-called electronic mail (e-mail address). If an affected person contacts the data controller by e-mail or through a contact form, the personal data provided by the data subject will be automatically saved. Such personal data, voluntarily transmitted by an individual to the controller, is stored for the purpose of processing or contacting the data subject. There is no disclosure of this personal data to third parties.
Routine deletion and blocking of personal data
The controller shall process and store the personal data of the data subject only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of the storage or, as the case may be, by the European directives or regulations or by any other legislator in laws or regulations which the controller was provided for.
If the storage purpose is omitted or if a storage period prescribed by the European directives and regulations or any other relevant legislator expires, the personal data will be routinely blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
Rights of the person concerned
Right to confirmation
Each data subject has the right, as granted by the European Di- rective and Regulatory Authority, to require the controller to confirm whether personal data relating to him / her are being processed. If an affected person wishes to make use of this right of confirmation, they can contact an employee of the controller at any time.
Right to information
Any person concerned by the processing of personal data shall have the right granted by the European Di- rective and Regulatory Authority to obtain at any time, free of charge, from the controller any personal data stored about him or her and a copy of that information. Furthermore, the European legislator and regulator has provided the data subject with the following information:
- the processing purposes
- the categories of personal data being processed
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been disclosed or are still being disclosed, in particular to recipients in third countries or to international organizations
- if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if that is not possible, the criteria for determining that duration
- the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of the personal data concerning him or to a restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority
- if the personal data are not collected from the data subject: All available information on the source of the data
- the existence of automated decision-making including profiling under article 22 (1) and (4) of the GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject
In addition, the data subject has a right of access as to whether personal data has been transmitted to a third country or to an international organization. If that is the case, then the data subject has the right to obtain information about the appropriate guarantees in connection with the transfer.
Right to rectification
Any person affected by the processing of personal data has the right granted by the European legislator to demand the immediate correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him / her. Furthermore, the data subject has the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary declaration, taking into account the purposes of the processing.
If an affected person wishes to exercise this right of rectification, they may, at any time, contact an employee of the controller.
Right to cancellation (right to be forgotten)
Any person affected by the processing of personal data shall have the right granted by the European Directives and Regulators to require the controller to immediately delete the personal data concerning him, provided that one of the following reasons is satisfied and the processing is not required:
- The personal data has been collected for such purposes or otherwise processed for which they are no longer necessary.
- The person concerned revokes the consent on which the processing was based in accordance with article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR or article 9 (2) (a) of the GDPR and lacks any other legal basis for the processing.
- The data subject submits article 21 (1) of the GDPR an objection against the processing and there are no legitimate reasons for the processing, or the data subject objects according to article 21 (2) of the GDPR Processing.
- The personal data were processed unlawfully.
- The erasure of personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or national law to which the controller is subject.
- The personal data were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to article 8 (1) GDPR.
If the personal data has been made public by Sprossenwand.de Burkhard Helbig und Partner GbR and our company is responsible for the deletion of personal data as responsible person according to article 17 (1) GDPR, the Sprossenwand.de Burkhard Helbig und Partner GbR takes into account the available ones Technology and Implementation Costs appropriate measures, including technical means, to inform other data controllers processing the published personal data that the data subject has deleted all links to such personal data from those other data controllers or has requested copies or replicas of such personal data, unless the processing is required.
Right to restriction of processing
Any person affected by the processing of personal data has the right, granted by the European directive and regulatory authority, to require the controller to restrict the processing if one of the following conditions applies:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject for a period of time that enables the person responsible to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
- The processing is unlawful, the data subject refuses to delete the personal data and instead requests the restriction of the use of personal data.
- The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but the data subject requires them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- The person concerned has objection to the processing acc. article 21 (1) GDPR and it is not yet clear whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh those of the person concerned.
If one of the above-mentioned conditions exists and an affected person wishes to request the restriction of personal data stored by Sprossenwand.de Burkhard Helbig und Partner GbR, he may at any time contact an employee of the controller. The employee of Sprossenwand.de Burkhard Helbig und Partner GbR will initiate the restriction of processing.
Right to data portability
Any person affected by the processing of personal data shall have the right conferred by the European Directives and Regulations to obtain the personal data concerning him / her provided to a controller by the data subject in a structured, common and machine-readable format. It also has the right to transfer this data to another person responsible without hindrance by the controller to whom the personal data was provided, provided that the processing is based on the consent pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR or Article 9 (1) (b) 2 (a) of the GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR and processing by means of automated processes, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or in the exercise of public authority, which has been assigned to the responsible person.
Furthermore, in exercising their right to data portability under article 20 (1) of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to obtain that the personal data are transmitted directly from one controller to another, insofar as this is technically feasible and if so this does not affect the rights and freedoms of others.
Right to objection
Any person concerned by the processing of personal data shall have the right conferred by the European directive and regulatory authority at any time, for reasons arising from its particular situation, against the processing of personal data relating to it pursuant to Article 6 (1) (e) or (f) of the GDPR takes an objection. This also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The Sprossenwand.de Burkhard Helbig und Partner GbR will no longer process the personal data in the event of an objection, unless we can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves the assertion , Exercise or defense of legal claims.
If the Sprossenwand.de Burkhard Helbig und Partner GbR processes personal data in order to operate direct mail, the data subject has the right at any time to object to the processing of personal data for the purpose of such advertising. This also applies to the profiling, as far as it is associated with such direct mail. If the data subject objects to Sprossenwand.de Burkhard Helbig und Partner GbR for the purpose of direct advertising, Sprossenwand.de Burkhard Helbig und Partner GbR will no longer process the personal data for these purposes.
In addition, the data subject has the right, for reasons arising from his / her particular situation, against the processing of personal data concerning him or her, for Sprossenwand.de Burkhard Helbig und Partner GbR for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to article 89 (1) GDPR are objected to, unless such processing is necessary to fulfill a public interest task.
In order to exercise the right to object, the data subject can directly contact any employee of Sprossenwand.de Burkhard Helbig und Partner GbR or another employee. The data subject is also free, in the context of the use of information society services, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58 / EC, to exercise his right of opposition by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
Automated decision on an individual basis including profiling
Any person concerned by the processing of personal data shall have the right, as granted by the European legislature and the legislature, not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has a legal effect on it or, in a similar manner, significantly affects it; unless the decision (1) is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between the data subject and the controller, or (2) permitted by Union or Member State legislation to which the controller is subject, and that legislation provides for appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms as well as the legitimate interests of the data subject; or (3) with the express consent of the data subject.
If the decision (1) is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract between the data subject and the controller or (2) it is with the express consent of the data subject, the Sprossenwand.de Burkhard Helbig und Partner GbR shall take appropriate measures to protect the rights and Liberty and the legitimate interests of the data subject, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person by the controller, to express his or her own position and to contest the decision.
Right to revoke a data protection consent
Any person affected by the processing of personal data has the right, granted by the European directive and regulatory authority, to revoke consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
Legal basis of processing
Article 6 (I) (a) GDPR serves our company as the legal basis for processing operations in which we obtain consent for a particular processing purpose. If the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill a contract of which the data subject is a party, as is the case, for example, in processing operations necessary for the supply of goods or the provision of any other service or consideration, processing shall be based on article 6 (I) (b) GDPR. The same applies to processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures, for example in cases of inquiries regarding our products or services. If our company is subject to a legal obligation which requires the processing of personal data, such as the fulfillment of tax obligations, the processing is based on article 6 (I) (c) GDPR. In rare cases, the processing of personal data may be required to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person. This would be the case, for example, if a visitor to our premises were injured and his or her name, age, health insurance or other vital information would have to be passed on to a doctor, hospital or other third party. Then the processing would be based on article 6 (I) (d) GDPR are based. Ultimately, processing operations could be based on article 6 (I) (f) GDPR are based. On this legal basis, processing operations that are not covered by any of the above legal bases are required if processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, unless the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned prevail. Such processing operations are particularly permitted because they have been specifically mentioned by the European legislator. In that regard, it considered that a legitimate interest could be assumed if the data subject is a customer of the controller (recital 47, second sentence, GDPR).
Authorized interests in the processing that are being pursued by the controller or a third party
Is the processing of personal data based on Article 6 (I) (f) GDPR is our legitimate interest in conducting our business for the benefit of all of our employees and our shareholders.
Duration for which the personal data is stored
The criterion for the duration of the storage of personal data is the respective statutory retention period. After the deadline, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted, if they are no longer required to fulfill the contract or to initiate a contract.
Legal or contractual provisions for the provision of personal data; Necessity for the conclusion of the contract; Obligation of the data subject to provide the personal data; possible consequences of non-provision
We clarify that the provision of personal information is in part required by law (such as tax regulations) or may result from contractual arrangements (such as details of the contractor). Occasionally it may be necessary for a contract to be concluded that an affected person provides us with personal data that must subsequently be processed by us. For example, the data subject is obligated to provide us with personal information when our company concludes a contract with her. Failure to provide the personal data would mean that the contract with the person concerned could not be closed.
Your personal data is encrypted using SSL transmitted over the Internet.
Hosting services by a third party
Within the scope of a processing on our behalf, a third party provider provides the services for hosting and displaying the website. This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests, which are predominantly justified in the interests of weighing up our interests, in order to correctly present our offer. All data collected as part of the use of this website or in designated forms in the online shop as described below will be processed on its servers. Processing on other servers takes place only in the frame explained here.
This service provider is located within a country of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
Existence of automated decision-making
As a responsible company we refrain from automatic decision-making or profiling.